Hey y’all! Today I have for you a delicious, hearty, protein and fruit filled oatmeal bake. Enough for breakfast for the whole week, so you can start your day on a positive and healthy note.
Banana Blueberry Strawberry Baked Oatmeal
What you need:
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 bananas, smushed
- 1 pint strawberries, cut up
- 1 pint blueberries (berries can be frozen or fresh, thaw if frozen)
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp flaxseed
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 cups milk (I used almond)
- 3 tbsp nut butter (I used Justin’s honey almond butter)
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Melt the coconut oil, mash the bananas, thaw the berries if frozen.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Spray cooking pan with coconut oil. Spread mixture onto pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes. And enjoy! Store in fridge and heat up in toaster oven when you’re ready for it.
Makes 4 servings.
What’s your favorite winter breakfast?