Merry, Merry Christmas to all of you beauties! I hope your day is filled with lots of love, warmth, and gratitude. As for the Jew in the house (me) I will be going to the movies and having dinner at Veggie Heaven, a vegetarian Chinese restaurant. Today I have for you some flourless cookies, made with dark chocolate, dried berries, and lots of love!
What you need:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- 2 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 chocolate bar, melted (I used Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt)
- splash of maple syrup
- 3/4 cup dried berries (I used Trader Joe’s Dried Berry Medley)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (I used Peanut Butter&Co Dark Chocolate Dreams)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
What you do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease cookie tray with coconut oil.
- Mix the eggs with melted coconut oil. Add in the brown sugar, vanilla and baking powder and mix until smooth. Mash in the banana and add the oats until the batter becomes smooth and thicker. Mix in the melted chocolate until the batter turns chocolate-colored, then mix in the splash of maple syrup. Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix until the batter is the same consistency.
- Since the batter is flourless, it will still be somewhat wet, so carefully transfer the batter onto the cookie tray in small balls. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Makes 15 large-ish cookies, or 25 smaller cookies, whichever floats your cookie jar! Enjoy 🙂
Thanks for being with me at this exciting time, as I grow and expand my blog. I’m excited to see where The Wellness World goes in the coming year, and I hope you will all be here with me to see as well! XOXO